Vividity!

myblogentries

The Orange Blogs ;-D

Hey guys,

I can totally see that Peishan's squeezing out words to fill up some space on our squad blog. Lol and I'm doing the exact same thing (just to keep this blog alive Hahaha)

I saw Samanatha ytd at ThaiExpress! And Sam, we've known each other for like 3 years! Hahaha why do you look me as though I'm like a guy you've crushed on like for years and never talked to before?! Hahaha just kidding. I see squadmates almost everyday, really. Such that I think you guys are like my 2nd family. 17 sisters and 2mothers (Zhen and Kimbo, lol), hmmm not bad :-D

H1N1 is on the rise everybody! Take care of your health and check your temp whenever you're bored with nothing to do. And yeah with only a week of holidays left, go finish some homework and get some sleep! Cause when school reopens, everybody will become half dead pandas (Well, still looking cute) :-D



Cheers,
the orange friend that you all love :-D

"Ability may get you to the top, but its character that keeps you there"

& HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUFANG! I received news from reliable Haowen that your birthday's on the 21st (That explains your MSN nick! Hahaha) but anyway, I hope you had a great birthday :D 怕你不知道,有Squadmates为你撑腰, BOOM! YEAHHH! BOOM LET'S GET THIS PARTY CRAZY! Hahahah and to the person who is cooler than any cucumber in the world, STAY FRESH AND COOL :D

Oh, one more thing, TOP (Bigbang) is DEFINITELY the best person to promoto wearing masks to protect yourself from virus. The best thing about his mask is that there's spikes. Hahaha, scares away the virus. Maybe?




Cuteness Explosion :-D