Vividity!

myblogentries

나는 지루한다


나는 지루한다
I am bored.

That explains why I have been blogging a little bit more over here. Olevel Chinese Oral is coming soon and I have to admit that I'm really scared. I figured I can't converse in Chinese fluently, like I mix Engrish and Chinese (Jemgrish?) and it just doesn't sound very right.

I'll appreciate if squadmates can speak to me in chinese whenever we see each other, & give me a kick if you hear Jemgrish or whatever non-chinese language I try to speak.

Pretty sure that most squadmates are getting the korean fever. Big Bang, Shinee, Dongbang and Suju has their dorky sides. But no bands can ever beat 2pm when it comes to humor (Yorklyn will agree). Hahaha :D



And if you add Shinee + Suju + 2pm + 2am together. This is what you get.
The GirlsBoys Generation S:


I really almost puked. I'm extremely disturbed by the fact that cool images can be ruined just by doing Gee. We shall refrain from doing the suaguage leg dance shall we? Hahaha but hopefully this post helps you feel better about going to school in 3 days. Lol, at least you can see me?
Just kidding lah!

Yours truly,
Orange Pal :-D